Objective: Change flight dates on a manual order using Optix scheduler
Getting Started: Open Optix Scheduler
Open the order in OPTIX Scheduler
Open the Header
The Details tab will display the current flight date and allow you to update the values. Note: You can only add to the beginning and end of the flight, flight weeks cannot be removed.
Selecting Update Header will save the new flight dates and refresh the scheduler.
Select OK to refresh scheduler with new flight dates:
Things to know:
- Flight dates cannot be modified on eOrders
- In the event unsaved changes are detected and the flight date is updated, a warning message will display:
- Your schedule includes changes that have not been saved, if you continue you will lose those changes. Do you want to continue? No – Flight dates will revert back to original dates and schedule can be saved as draft
- Yes – Flight dates will updated, any unsaved changes will be lost after selecting “Update Header”
- Attempting to remove flight weeks will result in an error: Weeks cannot be removed from the flight