SmartMaps Via VMware Follow
Steps on How to Access SmartMaps Via VMware
- Open VMware Horizon Client
- Enter your Network Credentials
- Select your VM Location (ex. East Sales / ATL Sales)
- Once your VM is created launch Internet Explorer
- Type http://myspot/Pages/Default.aspx, this will open MYSPOT
- Navigate to Smart Map on the left pane of the site
- Select a location
- Highlight the DMA and then select the camera icon on the bottom right of the page
- Give the Map a Title and a file name, then select either PDF or JPG for your output of choice
- The PDF or JPEG will generate, and you will then select save as and save it to your P Drive so you can retrieve it on your local computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.