New Capabilities / Enhancements
DEFINE + FIND
Cox Media HH viewership data based rankers released; Comcast rankers in QC
A major milestone! With the latest release, Ampersand is now generating our own rankers for all Cox Media and Effectv markets using household level viewership data. This reduces our dependency on MVPDs and helps diagnose potential data issues quickly. Rankers for Cox Media markets are now available in the AND platform. Effectv rankers are going through data QC. Once Spectrum Reach rankers are also generated inhouse, we will bring back Broadcast networks in Define and Find.
March ’20 rankers are now available
Network rankers are now available for March ’20. These are generated using Ampersand created rankers for Cox Media markets and MVPD created rankers for Effectv and Spectrum Reach markets. We started generating Cox Media rankers from April ’19. To maintain consistent reporting, the month selection in audience finder is now limited from April ’19 to March ’20.
PLAN + EXECUTE
Default Digital attachment on all Linear proposals
With this release, users can include Digital on every Linear proposal, by default. This is a key capability in addressing our company OKR to increase overall digital attachment rate.
Key features include:
- Ability to enter a Digital goal per offering (GO, A+, VODA, WEBB) in the Create UI
- Automatic P2+ conversion for GO products within Scheduler
- Ability to breakout the Digital goal by Placement within Scheduler (optional)
Connecting proposals (WIPs) to orders
As we create a streamlined end to end workflow, the capability to tie proposals to orders allows us to generate unique business insights. This allows Ampersand users the ability to attach a WIP ID to an order by searching using either the WIP ID, Advertiser name or AE name.
Several new fatures and enhancements were released in the scheduler:
- Shifts Spots by Date/Week- Ability to shift spots by date or week number when flight dates are updated within Scheduler, prior to this spots shifted by the week number by default
- Avail Mode- Additional option within Scheduler to limits the columns to those that are most applicable to the WIP creation process and enable the Daypart Tracker. When Avail Mode is selected the following columns will be automatically hidden: Units/Wk, Rate Source, RC, and POP
- SCX Import & Append- Ability to select and import a SCX file and append schedule with file buylines. This is available for WIPs and Manual orders
- Export Daily Daily WIPs/Orders- Ability to export WIPs/Orders that are daily type as SCX and Proposal XML
- Multi-Market WIP Export - Ability to export a multi-market WIP as a Zip file of single market SCX or XML files
- Syscode Level WIP SCX Export- Ability to select the Syscodes which will be included in the SCX Export
- Additional Buyline GIMP Column- In Scheduler, next to buyline GRP we now show buyline GIMPS. GIMP will also display at the bottom of the WIP when the Daypart Tracker section is enabled.
- Primary Demo CPP/CPM Adjustment- Ability to edit Primary Demo CPP/CPM and see the buyline rate update accordingly. Enable Need Rate Calculation.
- Check Inventory- When using Check Inventory Tool, user will be prompted if any syscodes on WIP/Order are not enabled for this capability.
- Updated the Apply Factor functionality on the Rates to ensure that all dependent fields updated correctly
- Expanded copy/paste functionality to the CPM and CPP columns
- Improved performace when changing flight dates in Scheduler to reduced the time it takes to display the change
- Updated the Schedule Summary modal to include GIMPs, GIMP % and CPM on every tab and also to display on the Excel export
AND and Operative One Integration for eOrders
The AND and Operative One integration allows automated order creation and transfer of several fields from AND to Operative. This eliminates manual copy / paste errors and email back and forth. Key features include:
- Updated the Book queue to include a Digital tab
- Access to the order’s eFolder from the Digital Book tab
- Enhanced our current Digital Single Click functionality to:
- Expand Single Click functionality to eOrders that include HH Addressable and Display, prior to this only GO and A+ eOrders were processed via Single Click
- Add the ability to process Digital Only eOrders
- Updated the Transmit modal to include ability to breakout the eOrder’s dollars and impressions by placement
- Display all digital eOrders in a Digital tab within the Book queue after the eOrder is transmitted
- Automatically create a digital order in Operative
MEASURE + REPORT
Updated the Spot Type filter in Overview to accurately reflect Total Costs and Total Spots
- Q1 2020 Insights for orders in Cox Media markets are now available in Beta environment for data QC.
- Updated design of Network Comparison Insight
- Updated Insight PPT Export with new Network Comparison design
- Deliver: Updated the Wkly Fulfillment graph to display the correct GRPs totals for Zone Rating orders
- Deliver: Updated the data format on the Spot Duration graph to show the IMPs as whole numbers
- Deliver: Makegoods link in Deliver will no longer show as enabled when multiple orders are selected
- Scheduler: When a user uploads a file, all buylines will be retained when it is pulled into scheduler, even when flight dates are changed.
- Scheduler: Dupliate WIP and Change Flight Date Error
- Scheduler: CPM Sorting will now happen properly using the CPM value
- Search: Resolved issue with previous search results not clearing
- Build: In a multi-market WIP, deleted markets in Scheduler are no longer showing in the Build queue
- Fixed issue that prevented users from selecting multiple syscodes when using “duplicate”
- Fixed issue where some scheduler features were not available after deleting a syscode.